Think You Can't Afford a Quality Personal Trainer?
Semi-private training is an effective and affordable way to get a great training session. Trainees are placed into small groups of 2-4, and work out alongside each other. We individualize the experience by coaching members on personalized programs.
Even though you will be training at the same time as other members, you will be doing your personalized program while they are doing theirs.
Since there really isn’t a “typical” Jax Fit client, on any given day you could be training next to a professional athlete, a stay-at-home mom, a retired doctor, or high school student. If there is an over-arching theme, however, it’s that all of our clients are committed and focused on achieving their goals. While externally they may look quite different, on the inside they are all wired much the same.
We notice and correct all of the subtle issues that come up while training. It’s one thing to get people in the ball park of good technique, but it’s a bit more challenging to make good technique great.
Our goal is to have every client exhibit great technique on all the major exercises and movements.
We know that a big part of training is building rapport and trust with our members. We work hard to help understand our members, so that we can help them achieve their fitness goals.
What It Is
- Individualized coaching in a group environment
- A personal approach to fitness
- Individual attention from a nationally recognized coach
- A custom program built to fit your needs and schedule
- A way to train with the energy of the group
What It Isn't
- A bootcamp or class where everyone is performing the same exercises
- A bunch of random exercises thrown together
- Planet Fitness