No Membership Fees. No Trends. No Lies.
Semi-Private training is a 50-60 minute training session built to fit your individual needs. You will get a program that is created to fit your personal goals while training in a small group (2-6 people).
Even though you will be training at the same time as other clients, you will be working a personalized program while they are doing theirs.
This is our version of one-on-one personal training. Traditional personal training costs upwards of $75 per hour. At JaxFit, we believe that elite training shouldn’t just be for the uber rich. Our semi-private approach offers you the same individualized workouts tailored to your goals, but for half the cost and with way more scheduling flexibility.
Your training sessions will be with a small group of (up to) four other trainees. This intimate size allows for the same personalized coaching you’d get with traditional one-on-one training, along with the chance to meet new pals.. And since it’s cheaper (Prices start at $45 per session), you can work out more often and get faster results.
Fill out the form below to get started!
We'll respond to confirm your assessment time.
We have two goals:
1.To get you results in the quickest, safest way
2. To teach you all the skills, tips and techniques you need to keep your results forever
What It Is
- Individualized coaching in a group environment
- A personal approach to fitness
- Individual attention from a nationally recognized coach
- A custom program built to fit your needs and schedule
- A way to train with the energy of the group
What It Isn't
- A bootcamp or class where everyone is performing the same exercises
- A bunch of random exercises thrown together
- Planet Fitness