You know what sucks? Going to the gym and realizing you have no idea what you should do.
Are you supposed to do an arm day? Then a leg day? Or should you do one arm then one leg? Maybe just a right arm day? And what is even considered a part of your arm anyway?
Look, I know workouts can be confusing. Every gym has about 100 machines that do all sorts of things, some of them don't even look like they are for exercising.
And don't even get me started on the cardio choices.
It seems like it's impossible to come up with a plan that will actually be effective and help you reach your goals. It's confusing and frustrating to do a million different exercises every week but not seeing any results. I've been there. I used to go to the gym and do EVERYTHING I could think of, but when I looked in the mirror NOTHING looked better.
I finally took the time to study the body, and experiment on my own. Once I figured out how to write workouts my results finally came.
Here is a free month long workout program.
- 4 workouts per week, scheduled to optimize recovery time
- Video links for demonstrations of every exercise
- An easy tracking system , so you can monitor your progress
- A complete cardio protocol, you'll know exactly what to do
- An easy way to get in touch with me if you have questions
To get it just enter your email address right down there and a download link will magically appear.